ALL TABLES ARE NOW SOLD OUT FOR THIS COMING WEEKEND.
We are unable to take any traders trading weapons.
We do not allow sharing of tables at this event.
£50 per table
£35 for electricity
£15 per backing table
All bookings come with 2 passes for the day, additional passes can be purchased from the trader information point on entry to the event.
Tables are 6ft x 2ft trestle tables.
Backing tables are also the same size but must be pre-purchased on the order
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
After making your selections in the options above and AFTER payment has been made you must then log into your account (my account at the top right of the page on a desktop computer, an account is automatically made with the details you enter when purchasing a table) here you will find the following tabs:
Please make sure all the details are correct for your purchase, Please do not forget to enter your business name or you will not be listed.
All details must be filled out, this could jeopardise your booking if not filled out correctly.
Please note – your booking may be declined if you do not supply all information (Business name, Product, etc).
PROCESSING: All orders will continue to say “processing” until the event, this does not mean your order hasn’t been placed.
Dealers please note all tables are supplied by the convention. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
2 dealer passes come per booking (NOT per table), any additional people needed must purchase a general entry ticket.
No tables are confirmed until full payment is received.
Click Image to enlarge (RED tables are taken, White tables are free, this is not live so it may be that the odd table shown as free is taken.)
Trader loading details.
Friday 13th September
Traders can start loading from 10pm – 11pm.
Saturday 14th September
Traders can start loading from 6:45am on the day of the convention.
On arrival at the venue parking, attendants will have your name/business name on a list give it to them and they will direct you to assigned free parking.
Crew will be on hand to show you where you can park while loading.
On arrival inside the venue please go to the Trader table as shown on the map to collect passes and sign in.
Breakdown will commence on closure of the show at 5pm.
Terms and Conditions
1. All tables purchased for any convention must be paid for in full on completion of booking.
2. All purchased tables must be selected immediately after purchasing table from the respective website.
3. Traders are not allowed to sell food or drink in any area of the venues unless express permission has been given by EM-Con Events Ltd.
4. Traders are responsible for their own pitch; if any trader is found to be leaving their pitch unattended then EM-Con Events Ltd reserve the right to remove this trader from the event.
5. Two (2) Trader passes are given to each booked trader, this is not per table. Any additional Trader passes are to be purchased at the General Entry day ticket price and to be picked up on set up.
6. Set up times are to be strictly adhered to – there are no exceptions for any trader. Set up times will always be announced prior to the convention.
8. Booking under an alias is not accepted. EM-Con Events Ltd reserve the right to remove this trader from the event.
9. Trader passes are NON TRANSFERABLE and cannot be passed on to or used by anyone other than the person to which it is issued.
10. Neither EM-Con Events nor the venue are responsible for any lost merchandise or money – all property of traders and stock is the traders own responsibility.
11. All items sold must adhere to laws pertaining to copyright and consumer sales.
12. EM-Con Events reserves the right to move trader tables as and when necessary if floor layouts change.
13. Any issues on the day should be addressed to the allocated Trader Manager.
14. Guests booked to appear at EM-Con Events (Ltd) are not to be approached for assistance in the promotion of businesses or charities or asked to provide signatures for free or at discounted prices.
15. Discounts and limited offers are at EM-Con Event Ltd discretion.
16. EM-Con Events Ltd reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Condition at any time.
17. Trader are NOT ALLOWED to bring their own backing tables, only tables booked via EM-Con are to be used.
18. Any trader dealing with “mystery boxes” must issue EM-Con events ltd with a full listing of what will be issued in each box. This is to safe guard attendees.
19. EM-Con Events Ltd will not refund any table if the trader cancels their attendance. Booking a trader space at this event incurs a cost that the event company will not be held responsible for, any attempt could end in a ban from trading at any EM-Con Events Ltd Event.